RVA Folk Fest – Oct. 11-13 – Parking Map & Info
- CityParking operates 10 locations for a total of 2,600 parking spaces within a few minutes walk of the Folk Festival site. The closest parking deck is the Federal Reserve which is not managed by CP & is cash only. All of CityParking’s location accept credit & cash.
- Nearly all utilize the Passport app for payment convenience. Purchase a “RVAParking Festival Wallet” and receive $5 in free parking, too!
- Rates range from $5-10 depending on location. The James Center can be up to $21 for the full day max. rate.
- Folk Fest entrances are located along 7th St, 5th St, and 2nd St. You can also access Brown’s Island via Canal Walk from Shockoe Bottom.
- Follow us on Twitter (@RVAParking) for location updates. Have fun!