CityParking Launches New Monthly Parking Site
Effective February 2020, CityParking is launching a revamped Monthly Parking Signup site and process for purchasing monthly parking, receiving invoices, setup auto pay, and making changes to your account whether you are an individual or business.
Step #1 – Visit the CityParking Monthly Parking web page:
Step #2 – In the address bar, type in an address or neighborhood where CityParking operates. Once entered, a list of locations will be viewable.
Step #3 – Explore the locations and once one is settled on. Click “Park Here” to start the signup process.
Important Notes About the Sign Up Process:
- Parking is pro-rated by 1/2 months. If your start date is Feb. 5, for example, then you are responsible for the full month of parking for February.
- Pre-payment of the following month is required for account activation. Example – Sign up on Feb. 8 and first payment will be for February & March.
- Invoices for subsequent months will be sent within 2-3 weeks of the next billing cycle. For example, April parking invoice will be received by Mar. 10 and must be paid by end of March to continue parking.
- Cancellations must be provided with 30 day notice.
- Very Important: Please register your vehicle under your contact information. The license plate is how we enforce the lot (except for facilities with access cards).